Cherry Hill High School East Online Registration
Choose any icon below to register for an Activity
Students registering for Athletics, must have a current physical examination on file in the nurse’s office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be completed and turned in to the athletics office no later than August 1st for Fall sports, October 31st for Winter sports and February 1st for Spring sports. During the registration process only select one (1) sport for the current season, you will need to log in by the above deadlines to complete the registration for each season accordingly, if you select more than 1 sport, out of season sports will automatically be deleted and you will need to complete the process again at the appropriate time.
Physicals are valid for 1 year from date of the last exam. Download the physical form by clicking here https://cherryhilleast-ar.rschooltoday.com/sites/cherryhilleast-ar.rscho....
Student Activity Fee
The Cherry Hill Board of Education has approved Policy # 3453.1: Student Fees for select extra-curricular and co-curricular activities for all students in grades 6-12. The purpose of this fee is to help defray the costs for of the active supplemental contracts issued to coaches/advisors, arrangements for transportation, officials, rental fees, uniforms, participation fees for these activities and which are funded by the general fund. This is a one-time fee per school year and permits students to participate in multiple activities.
The fee collection and guidelines are as follows.
- All student fees and the completed Student Activity Form for athletics must be collected prior to the first try-out, organizational meeting or practice.
- Students who have not paid the student fee by the aforementioned dates may not participate in the activity until the financial obligation is met.
- Checks or money orders (not cash) are payable to Cherry Hill Public Schools and must be accompanied by a completed Student Activity Fee Form (which can be found in the Athletics Office, Guidance or the Nurses Office) and is to be returned to the Guidance Office at Cherry Hill High School East, 1750 Kresson Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-2598 or you can follow the link https://www.chclc.org/parents/online-payments/east to our easy online PayPal payment link. Any non-negotiable checks may be assessed a fee. For Parents who have children in both high school and middle school—send the payment to Cherry Hill High School East. The forms will be processed by the high school and your child’s name/request will be forwarded to the appropriate middle school.
- The student fee for activities will be waived for any student who qualifies for and is registered in the free and reduced lunch program. Please note that beginning with the 2018-2019 school year, if you have not registered for free and/or reduced lunch programs by October 1st, you will not be eligible for these services for the entire school year, and this could impact a waiver request as well. Other exemptions shall be granted by the Superintendent or building principal for good cause.
- If a student is permitted to join any activity after the fee payment date, he/she may not participate until the full payment is made and accompanied by the Student Activity Fee Form.
- The payment of a student fee does not guarantee a certain amount of competition contest time, group activity event time, or certain roles, parts or designated responsibilities.
- The activity fee must be paid prior to try-outs and is non refundable.
- The Head Coach/Advisor shall provide a final roster of students participating in the activity to Athletic Director.
Student Fee Structure (per family per building) is as follows:
- High School - $80 per student ($150 per family cap)
- Middle School - $70 per student ($150 per family cap)
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact:
Ms. Dawn Hoffman
Phone Number: 856-424-2222 Ext. 2530
To access schedules follow the link http://www.olympicconference.org/g5-bin/client.cgi and then select the sport you are trying to view under "view schedules"; you can then view and print the current schedule for any particular sport.